• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mattyc666

mattyc666
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:11 AM

Hi guys

Am visiting Thailand. Flights booked. 11th december -18th december. Havent booked accomodation yet but landing in bangkok. Any recommendations on good hotels to stay at and places where most of the lbs are at? Really want to try out a couple and have some fun :)

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

Welcome to the forums Matty...

I'm assuming you know about Nana Entertainment Plaza, right?

That's going to be ground zero in terms of P4P ladyboys in BKK, so I would suggest that you hop onto google maps to get an idea of how many hotels are around it.

There are a lot to choose from, so it really depends on your budget, personal tastes, and just how close you want to be.

Since you asked for opinions, my favorite hotel near Nana is the the Dynasty Grande: http://www.dynastygrande.com

Like I said before, a lot depends on what you are looking for. Give us some more information on the kind of place you are looking for.

There is a wide range of quality to choose from, are you looking for el cheapo hotels or nice ones?

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Phachara suites is another good mid-high priced hotel near Nana. Big rooms.

I-check Inn is my favorite low priced (less than 1000bht) lb friendly hotel near Nana, but it is a little farther away, near the end of soi 2, so 1 street away from Nana.

• Aces Up likes this

#4 mattyc666

mattyc666
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

Well its my first time visiting so a bit nervous and cautious haha. How easyis it to find lbs? Im happy paying around £20 for room. Want to do a bit of sight seeing but also have fun with lbs haha. Anyone out there around this time? Prefer top lbs to..

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

Most of your questions have answers in the forums, just have a look around. The best place for you to start would be here: Common Questions and Answers in the Newbie Zone. There are also threads dedicated to specific bars, and locations, so you can check those out after reviewing the Common Questions and Answers sections. Plus there are the trip reports, which describe various board member experiences during their visits to Thailand.

If you still have questions that aren't answered after checking all those out, feel free to post them.

:cnd:

#6 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:49 AM

Well its my first time visiting so a bit nervous and cautious haha.

We've all been there dude, so we do understand. It's not that we are trying to be stingy with information, but there is a lot of great information on the forum already. After you give it a read, hit us with specific questions, and we will be glad to help out.

In addition to reading through the forum, I'll give you one other tip.

I done quite a bit of traveling, and I've found that spending some time studying maps always makes navigating much easier once you hit the ground in a new city.

If you have a long flight, it is probably worthwhile to download some maps of BKK to your smartphone or computer before you leave. You can put markers on the places you want to visit before your flight, and have something to study while you sit on the plane.

Plus, having off-line copies of the maps is often very useful when traveling.

How easy is it to find lbs? .

In BKK, pretty darn easy. Just walk into the right bar and they come right up to you. :)
  • dixon cox and Surin Nix like this

#7 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

Go directly to Pattaya! there are nice and young LBS at NEP (BKK) but you will have a lot more real fun (and good value for money) in Patts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci