• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mattyc666

mattyc666
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

Hi everyone

Im 27 and am visiting thailand in December. Looking for any advice that i can be given and safe places i can go to find hot ladyboys. Am travelling alone and there for a week.
Please give me some feedback peeps. :)

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

Im 27 and am visiting thailand in December. Looking for any advice that i can be given and safe places i can go to find hot ladyboys. Am travelling alone and there for a week.
Please give me some feedback peeps. :)

Based upon the information you've provided my advice would be to read this forum over the next few months.

The whole concept (and more) of this place is to discuss that very broad question you asked and with many years since it's initial conception the answers to each relevant element have been covered on countless occasions within each section of the forum already by many members over the years.

Perhaps start by reading the Common Questions & Answers then go from there.

• jfrank likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 mattyc666

mattyc666
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

Thanks mate will do

#4 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

December is in Thailand's cool season so unlikely to be many hot ladyboys around.
  • dixon cox likes this

#5 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

December is in Thailand's cool season so unlikely to be many hot ladyboys around.

LOL!

I used to work in an office with a big grotesque fat lady, one day she walked in after lunch sweating buckets. I nudged one of my mates, and said, "Wow! She is so hot!"

He laughed every time he saw her after that. :)

#6 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:49 AM

Welcome Mattyc666

Good to have you abroad. Definitely review the motherload of great advice and info on the site and if you find yourself staying in BKK for any of your time will be happy to walk you around for an evening to get you started... and hopefully fully finished (don't worry, not by me!).

My only advice plan nothing but arriving and see what unfolds... let the fun begin.

SG

• batman4ever likes this

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

My only advice plan nothing but arriving and see what unfolds... let the fun begin.

That's good advice.

Apart from booking the obvious flights and a hotel room the only other thing to be armed with is the knowledge of where to find the ladyboy bars. Try not to get bogged down in hunting for specific girls, especially on your inaugural visit to the Kingdom. 

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:49 AM

Since ur here only for a week, have a target, (that's what I do anyway) of about 3 - 4 LBs per day x 7 = about 21 LBs :)

Don't get stuck with one LB, they will try it on! It's like going to a buffet, try everything! BTW if you find a nice dark skinned, tall slim, small tackle, LB, please let me know :)

Mind you, you will be shagged out, dry sack syndrome etc, try Vitamin V and C :) if that would help when the going gets tough!

Also eat lots of protein, drink lots of water (keep the booze to a minimum or 0 - less drinking more shagging) use plenty of lube, if the condom breaks, go to dr Phillip (in Pattya) for  Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) - it's FREE!

#9 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

The greatest source of knowledge and insight will be the forum here to get you completely immersed.

Get to know the destinations, girls and bars and plan nothing more than the places to go....

Enjoy.

• jfrank likes this

#10 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:36 PM

Absolutely spot on! read everything (it's very enjoyable too!) and it will come in handy when you are on the ground :) Just go for it!

#11 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

You may want to decide what you would like to do other than LBs during your stay in the kingdom, that may help determine where you set up camp. 

• jfrank likes this

#12 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

stay home. It is too dangerous in Thailand now. Also the risk of AIDS is high !  Many visitors have their throat cut or are scalped !

STAY HOME ! and leave a bigger selection for the rest of us !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thailand, ladyboys, travelling, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci