• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:54 AM

If you have looked on Philippines section ..... You will know my LB has her Visa and we have booked Her Air ticket for 26th July.

Anyone that wants to join me for her arrival - Ladyboy Meets Her Husband - You are so welcome !!!

If you can video it ... WOW ...

Heathrow ...Terminal 4 ...... 15.35
  • rocketrocket223 likes this

#2 james2035

james2035
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:39 AM

How did you find getting her visa? did you do it yourself ? I tried 4 years ago used a company in pattya who were crap want to try again witht the same girl help please.

Hope you have a great tlife with her.

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:18 AM

james2035 - I think it may be more difficult with a Thai lb vs a Filipina lb in terms of getting visa approval.

:cnd:

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

I just spoke with an American guy while here in Thailand who was of the opinion that a Thai ladyboy might actually get a US visa easier than a Thai gg.

Why? Because technically she is a "man." on her passport, thus for reasons unknown to me, it's more do-able.

He raved on the information he's received on the following website:

http://www.thaivisa.com

...may be worth a look for those of you considering shipping one home.
Nix

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

I think it may be more difficult with a Thai lb vs a Filipina lb in terms of getting visa approval.

... was of the opinion that a Thai ladyboy might actually get a US visa easier than a Thai gg.

The UK is renowned for its awkward reputation regards issuing UK visas to residents of certain countries, those countries would include both Thailand and the Philippines. However, one thing I do believe to be in the UK's favour is that I very much doubt they would deny an applicant based upon that person's sexuality.

From experience the primary issue is in providing sufficient proof that the applicant will return back to their home country after their visit. But, of course, that depends upon which type of visa is actually being applied for.

Sadly, both Thailand and the Philippines fall into this particular category which makes applications all the more difficult, with that comes a greater likelihood of them being unsuccessful. Some country's reputations for sex tourism will linger for years to come and perhaps never completely go away, probably because their negative reputations are valid.
  • Surin Nix likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

Just to clarify .... Arianna has been granted a Fiancee/Same Sex Visa. Also called a Marriage Visa. It was far more complicated than I imagined when I first Proposed to her. Knowing we had to come to UK to marry as Our Relationship cannot be recognised in Philippines , We started work on it 7 months ago.

Now its been granted , We are having to move quickly for her to fly to UK. Her TB Certificate expires in early August .

Although it is a fairly complicated Application - with loads of paperwork required to support it - It is possible to do it personally without paying for an Agent. Obviously your LB Wife-to-be has to be committed ... She will have to get :- NBI , Passport , TB , English Test , Visa , CFO .

I would only use an Agency if there are doubts i.e. Criminal convictions , financial concerns and the like. Otherwise anyone can complete it if you spend some time.

And unfortunately , Its all is in her boy name .... Once we marry and get her Settlement Visa ,,,,, Next job is most important .... Register her Proper girl name and change name in passport , but one step at a time !!!
  • PokerInTheRear likes this

#7 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

Just to clarify .... Arianna has been granted a Fiancee/Same Sex Visa. Also called a Marriage Visa.And unfortunately , Its all is in her boy name .... Once we marry and get her Settlement Visa ,,,,, Next job is most important .... Register her Proper girl name and change name in passport , but one step at a time !!!

is that possible without a proper SRS and Court decision?

#8 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

As I said above , One step at a time.
Our major concern is her exit from Philippines and entry at Heathrow in 10 days time .... Then Marriage.

#9 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Congrats, I wish you a happy and drama free future. :) 

#10 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:21 PM

:agree: Ditto

#11 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for all your encouraging replies !

Being very topical .... Does anyone know the flight path of Philippine Airline Flt720 Manila to Heathrow ?

Arianna comes to Uk in 7 days on this flight and I don't want a permanent stopover in Ukraine !

All airlines were advised to avoid flying over this area 6 months ago ..... But it is the most direct route ... i.e. Uses least fuel so cheaper to operate and can offer the cheapest fare which most of us tend to book.

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

Following the shooting down of MH17, all airlines are now avoiding Ukraine airspace. The warning that was issued previously was only for the area above Crimea, now it has expanded to include most of Ukraine.

• MadMoker likes this

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci