I am pissed

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:25 AM

Tonight, i walked down Bangla road with Anna, a tall, flamboyant, ladyboy from C&D's.

As i walked with her, we passed a group of, maybe 8 or 9, young sods sitting in plastic arm chairs on the street. They were obviously eyeballing her, and us, as we passed by. I could see them light up with the spectacle.

That part, no biggie. Anna is an attentio-getter. Over 6 feet in stilettos, ass on display in her micro-shorts.

As we passed, i heard a guy call out "faggot!".

It took a few moments to register, and in those moments, the crowd filled in behind us as we continued to walk. She held my hand and kept walking, though it obviously registered to her that something had just really pissed me off as i grew tense and silent.

I kept walking....

But, i cannot describe the murderous urge to wade back into the midst of them and squarely and without warning literally kick the living shit out of the culprit. I am no timid Casper Milquetoast, and I do mean without warning place a full-on kick to the face of this fucking wanker. In that state, i had absolutely no fear of his friends either....even if it meant pussy-pack group retribution.

I think i am a nice person. I think so, anyway. But, i am no stranger to violence in my lifetime, and i felt provoked beyond comprehension. I was fully prepared to wade right into the middle of them...and kick the living shit out of the fucking cunt who said it.

Fortunately, we then encountered a young German, nice guy, who was there with his favorite Pattaya ladyboy. We chatted, as i simmered.

In the room, i asked Anna what would have happened if it had followed through. She said she's on good terms with the police, and that had i done so, i would have received a pass. She told me how she has learned to take it in literal stride. ...and bless her heart, she spoke softly and calmy to me, and helped me chill a bit.

Still, i'm feeling a little bit like a pussy that i let that slide. As i sit alone now, i am reminded of the abuse ladyboys and our gay cousins must feel when they inevitably encounter this shit.

I wish, as i write, that i would have waded right in and unleashed a serious ass-kicking to the fucker. Right on the street.

Help me out on this.

Thoughts?
  • Moo Yung, thailover57, batman4ever and 4 others like this
Nix

#2 khaosphere

khaosphere
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

In the heat of the moment especially where alcohol is involved , its very easy to just lash out. Is it worth it ? Usually no. It's a shame there isn't another way to get even. I have a neighbour who constantly gossips and grasses me up at every opportunity. I know I could iron him out whenever I wanted but if I did I would end up doing time so I take a different approach. Every now and then I super glue his yale lock up on his front door. ( £150 each time to have a new lock fitted ). Sometimes while he is waiting for the locksmith I make him a cup of tea. What he doesn't see is me pulling out my cock , pulling my foreskin back and wiping my bellend all round the edge of the cup. ( It's a special cup that is used only for this purpose ). A bit childish I know but it gives me some satisfaction watching him drinking his tea and paying for a new lock every now and then.

• Surin Nix, stevented, Basket and 1 other like this

#3 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:48 AM

@Surin Nix

I can understand how you feel because i have been there done that many time....

When i am on vacation i will have zero tolorance to other tourist that are there when it come to my lifestyle , and i will kick any body that fucks with me or with my ladyboy`s , so in this case he will have got a shitload that he will have wish he have never said anything , and that will be also a lessons for him and his puke`s around him......

Greetz , Stealth

• Surin Nix likes this

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

Sadly, that or similar scenarios are something all of us who literally walk the proverbial walk with ladyboys are forced to endure from time to time. It's an ever present potential part of life when our wonderful world of ladyboys departs the pleasant confines of one of our favourite venues and we mingle with the minions.

I've noticed over the years that the type of comment from others will depend upon whether the person making the comment is with a group or alone. If alone a comment will likely be in the form of supposed advise. If with friends it is done in a way to use you (and her) as the source of condescending humour, but primarily to reinforce to their friends that their sexuality is solidly heterosexual. Often due to them being in denial, tempted or jealous.

You wouldn't be alone in having thoughts of turning one of these clever-dick pricks into a paraplegic by way of a swift flat-palmed upper-cut to their mocking lower mandible. I've learned to ignore this to a much greater extent as life has moved on, but I do understand the blood-curdling which can follow such remarks.

A physical knee-jerk reaction could have dire consequences, especially in Thailand. But somehow acting proud like you do not give a shit about them or what others think is often the way to go. They're not worth it.

• kakila, larrylarry, MrDragon and 5 others like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

i will agree with DC on this..... :)

but it could be really "fun" to make the LB scream at them in thai...telling everybody that they said something bad about the monarchy :mrgreen:

then just walk away while the mop do the rest :whistle:

• patrick, larrylarry, thailover57 and 2 others like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#6 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

@Surin Nix

Hello Nix, nice to see you back to Patong and C&D. Unfortunately you are one month late, so we missed each other.

Anna is a definitely a looker and a nice person. I hope you had a blast with her.

Do not pay attention to such remarks. They come from jealous people, who did not get the balls to take a beautiful LB. I have paraded hand in hand many times with another LB from C&D (you know who) and got many of such remarks. I have heard many similar remarks in French from French guys of north-African origin or from Russian couples, when they thought nobody would understand them - (un)fortunately I speak those languages. A year ago, when I was walking hand in hand with my SO LB, we crossed a bunch of French speaking north-African looking young guys. As we passed them, I heard: "T'as vu le PD avec le travelo? Putain, si c'était une fille, je la baiserais tout de suite" (You saw the faggot with the LB? Damn, I would fuck her immediately if she were a girl). I just had to laugh.

Just do not pay attention to them. They are cowards and jealous. Be proud that you have the guts to walk hand in hand with a beautiful LB.

• larrylarry, MrDragon, thailover57 and 3 others like this

Nick Bullseye

#7 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

Wow...such violent thoughts...you definitely need some counseling in anger management. What is it with some people that mere words from a drunken sod bruises their egos so?

#8 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

@JonnieB

Thankx for the advice but i dont need no anger management course , and for your information most of the time those people that want to brush there ego are not drunk at all , they just want to play machoman infront of there buddy`s and collega `s , then they choose the wrong person the brush there ego with.......

Next month i will be 20 years in this ladyboy business and at a certain point in life you will reach a stage in this ladyboy lifestyle that you begin to make a point and stand ground for what you believe in and act according to that.....

I choose to act the way i do , and respect everybody else that deal with it there way......

Greetz , Stealth

• Moo Yung, MrDragon, thailover57 and 1 other like this

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

#9 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

@jonnieb,

Glad you chimed in! Say, a group of us were just wondering, where is that "things i enjoy about Thailand" thread you promised us?
Nix

#10 Sebastian Tombs

Sebastian Tombs
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

No one has the "right" not to be insulted. To respond as the OP was inclined to do would lead back to duels at dawn or street knifings all over the place.

I do not feel that I am doing anything shameful when I am with a ladyboy, so why should I care what names someone calls me? Why the need for a violent response? I have suffered no harm and people probably misjudge me all the time for all sorts of things, so why get worked up about this particular one?

I would have put my arm around my LB companion and smiled back at the loudmouth, secure in the knowledge that I would soon be sexually satisfied and not getting drunk at a roadside bar.

• jonnieb and Surin Nix like this

#11 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

@Sebastian Tombs

Well maybe those rules of insult apply for you but not in my book and on my watch , nobody will never ever come and insult me just for the fun of it because they think that they have the right to do so because they can not accept the fact that there are different people in this world that has a different lifestyle......

I alway`s respect everybody but if i dont get it i will demand it and will get it one way or the other and dont mind pay the fine or do the time if that`s the outcome......

And believe me there will be no duels at dawn or knifings taking place because it`s not the locals that are the causes of the probleem it`s our own kind ( Tourist ) that come over and think they own the place and can set there own rules above others , most of the time when i stood ground those chickenshit got so intimidated that they flee with there tail between there legs.......

Greetz , Stealth

#12 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

You and me need to be wingmen someday, Stealth.

I'd invite jonnieb, but i think he's got an anger management class then.

We "faggots" don't all quite feel the need to get in touch with our inner Zen in those moments.
  • MrDragon likes this
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci