Patong in August

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

Finally everything is set with some advice from senior bm's booked Baipho Residency. Plan is basically spend days at tootsie and nights at c&d. Of raingod is kind then maybe snorkeling. Not sure if see will be safe. Not sure whether freelancers is a safe proposition so will steer clear of those. C&D has enough talent to keep my 'hands full'.
And Jim seems to be an interesting person to meet. Don't know if tootsie girls can be taken out after duty hours. Need some company to guide me through the tasty thai cuisine . I realized from last trip that ordering food looking at pictures is no fun. Can't wait till 9th August.

#2 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

Now as far as my preferences are, feminine versatile lb's with bolt on's and soft voices are what grab my attention.
How many busty beauties from C&D fit the bill? Any suggestions how about a vote?

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

As has been mentioned here many times, making a list prior to your trip is setting yourself up for disappointment(s). Until you're on the ground, it makes no sense for so many reasons - list choices already bar-fined, no chemistry, etc. My first trip to C&D's I arrived way too early in the evening (anxious to see). But I bought a lady a drink and asked for a game of pool. I lost, but all of a sudden, I had many takers for games and drinks. I was able to scope out the talent pleasantly and was able to make a choice based on that. My advice, slow down, it will all unfold the way it will unfold. You'll meet great people (BM's, LB's) and not the least, a great host in Jimbo. ENJOY!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

Thanks TL , I'm not making a list. Keeping options open. Just gathering info. But like I said problem with feminine lb's is they may not be functional. So I want to ask seniors advice. Of course its ground chemistry which is of utmost importance but its always better to know your options especially when you have only 4 nights in heaven
  • thailover57 likes this

#5 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

Good response!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#6 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

TL I favor Thai lb's because of their sweet disposition. Filipino's speak better English but physically Thai's are more striking. But when the situation is like a child in a candy store , Its easier to eliminate than to choose.I would rather go with a shopping list.

#7 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:14 AM

I've also studied all reports right from 2008 which makes some LB's at C&D very 'MATURE'.
  • thailover57 likes this

#8 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:24 AM

Can they perform?

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:54 AM

You know it means something if they have been at C&Ds since 2008 with loyal customers over the years. If they were not able to perform, they would not be on staff that long. While you want black and white answers, the very fact that lbs are human, just like you doesn't mean you can expect the same experience as someone who wrote they had a fantastic time with a particular lb.

How long does it take to speak to an lb and guage the chemistry? You can easily verify in the bar if she is able to "get it up" or not, and I don't mean just on her say so.

You are being over anxious and over-eager. Your idea may seem to make sense now, but I think once you hit the ground, it will be out the window just as Thailover57 wrote. While you are there only for a few days, I don't think you are planning to have sex with more than 3 lbs a day, so relax and enjoy it, don't overthink things. Thailand is called LOS, not only because of the Thai nationals but also because of the experiences visitors have.

• jimbo34, thailover57 and worldtourist67 like this

:cnd:

#10 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

Very true. Guess I'm over excited about the trip. What the heck, I'm going there to enjoy so best is to relax and have fun. Last time I was mobbed in cascades and was not given time for choosing. (Not that the house choice was bad) at least aftwr reading reports I'm sure that atmosphere does not prevail in C&D.thanks Rxpharm for right advice. Good medicine!

#11 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

Who will be in phuket around 9th august?

#12 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

maybe.....me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci