• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 bkk7

bkk7
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBKK

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

Have you ever thought about, instead of giving girls all the same color numbers, you give girls who top red numbers, girls who bottom blue numbers and girls who switch green numbers? Or something like that? It would be so much easier if I knew so I wouldn't waste my time talking to the wrong girls...

• rocketrocket223 and tomhydel80 like this

#2 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

Good idea bkk7

As a fairly new man on the scene the wish to know before the loom reveal would be great and make me spend more time doing the things/girls i love...

• rocketrocket223 likes this

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

Most bars outside Bangkok don't have a numbering system. Ribbons in their hair perhaps?

#4 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

Have you ever thought about, instead of giving girls all the same color numbers, you give girls who top red numbers, girls who bottom blue numbers and girls who switch green numbers? Or something like that? It would be so much easier if I knew so I wouldn't waste my time talking to the wrong girls...

You said, "Girls who top red numbers, girls who bottom blue numbers." I have no idea what this means?!

Visit My Bangkok Blog - Dave The Rave Bangkok

Visit My Facebook Fan Page - Bangkok Nightlife

#5 hard

hard
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

Come on, almost all ladyboys  with cum in the sack are able to top! It would be more useful, instead, a label sticked on the ladyboys just drained by a client, in order to avoid that a client picks them up just after their sack has been emptied :lol:. But I strongly doubt that the ladyboys would accept this label :D

• JustSumGai and DAVE THE RAVE like this

#6 Sebastian Tombs

Sebastian Tombs
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:22 PM

I prefer bottoms and generally have no problem picking the right girls simply by appearance and behaviour. Or buy the mamasan a drink and ask her/him for advice. Generally I have found them happy to give that kind of information.

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

Maybe bars should issue badges for customers on arrival so the girls can peruse our ability to spend...

Green ~ Weekender big spender

Blue ~ Holidaying overpaying

Red ~ Charlie boy

Black ~ Expat  :mrgreen:

• duke007, thailover57, jonnieb and 3 others like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

.... White = billionaire for a week

#9 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

Most bars outside Bangkok don't have a numbering system. Ribbons in their hair perhaps?

indeed mainly gogo's have numbers

#10 bkk7

bkk7
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBKK

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

indeed mainly gogo's have numbers

either way, you get the point... i can't always tell who tops (which is what i like), and because i never feel like starting a conversation by asking 'do you top?' or asking a mammasan, who at the point you start asking goes on with the sales pitch, trying to get you to take every girl... and might not even tell you everything.

honestly, it would be so easy if, for example, the girls at Cascades did this.

#11 baldieboy

baldieboy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

All of them bottom, 95% will top. I bet what bkk7 really wants is colors/ribbons/numbers for cock size to go up in his ass but that would kill the diversity and element of surprise. So no coding of any kind please. :-)

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

All of them bottom, 95% will top. 

These figures must be based on percentages of the 70% of all ladyboys who actually do anything which even remotely resembles penetrative sex in either direction.

30% of all do as little as they can possibly get away with. "You too big", "jep, cannot", "I take hormone" etc., etc.. All revealed once you've committed yourself, of course. When it's all over you even feel lucky to have received a feeble blowjob or a hand job and you're made to feel grateful for that.

All part of refining your interview process.

• jimbo34 and jaybee111 like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci