CIM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 greensd

greensd
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

I've enjoyed having quite a large number of cocks in my mouth over the years but I haven't quite managed to get over that hurdle of allowing CIM. Is there any advice you guys can give me or if you can share your experiences of the first time it happened to you? What happened, how did it feel etc that would be great.

#2 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Took me a few years before I did allow LB to CImyM.

A great experience which I've repeated a few times since with LB's I know well. Better with those that cum with some power as you can feel the spurts in your mouth, very erotic. Well it is for me.

Never swallowed dont think I ever will, and always do a mouthwash shortly after.

Interested to hear other experiences.

• jonnieb likes this

#3 thatthaiguy

thatthaiguy
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:55 AM

Have you try cum on face? I started out with them cumming on face, useally I love to go down on a pussy and lick enjoy the pussy juices, so when it comes to sexual liquid I love it. Anyway, it's awesome, I swallow 8 times out of 10 depends on the taste of the cum, sometimes i feed it back to her in a passionate kiss. It's the best!
  • jonnieb likes this

#4 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:54 AM

Nothing better than a face full of jiz from a ladyboy you really like. For ones I have a long-term fuck buddy relationships with, I love to give them maximum service, including CIM and swallow, with a smile! In my book, definitely the responsibility of a good bottom.

#5 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:17 PM

My first time was in Pattaya (years ago) for a three-day event. Loved it. Next was in Phuket at C&d's with two lovelies on separate nights. At 65 my mantra is Drink, Drink, Drink!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci