• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Aaaahhhh the always  service minded thai Police strikes Again...almost 500 killed in traffic during songkran...and they spent their time on this... :rolleyes:

http://www.thaivisa....m_campaign=news

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

Aaaahhhh the always  service minded thai Police strikes Again...almost 500 killed in traffic during songkran...and they spent their time on this... :rolleyes:

http://www.thaivisa....m_campaign=news

well, Bats

BIB are doing their job!

you have no idea how dangerous a naked breast can get to ....    after Evola, it's 2nd cause of deaths in the whole world, no cure available yet... just frightening.. :mrgreen:  ;)

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

Same clowns who spent millions on 100% helmet law posters. Yeah, that worked.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Well boys, WHILE RANTING ABOUT THE THAI POLICE dont forget the HUGE UPSET THE NAKED BREAST IN SUPERBOWL WAS IN USA A WESTERN COUNTRY and ALL THE CONTROVERSY THAT FOLLOWED. So i guess naked breasts are a menace both in the West and in the EAST  :tada:

#5 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Yeah, and Janet Jackson had to apologise to the international spirits instead of the the local ones. The ghosts in Greenland were particulary pissed.

#6 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:46 PM

Yeah, and Janet Jackson had to apologise to the international spirits instead of the the local ones. The ghosts in Greenland were particulary pissed.

After Janet's publicist explained that it was merely a wardrobe malfunction, the Greenland ghosts understood. Well, at least the Inuit ghosts understood, the Norse god of thunder was not so forgiving, until a couple of Valkyries reminded him that their breasts often pop out of their body armor unexpectedly.

#7 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:08 AM

After Janet's publicist explained that it was merely a wardrobe malfunction, the Greenland ghosts understood. Well, at least the Inuit ghosts understood, the Norse god of thunder was not so forgiving, until a couple of Valkyries reminded him that their breasts often pop out of their body armor unexpectedly.

I thought they rode down, or up(why not) bare breasted. Isn't that part of the prize for dying with a sword in your hands?, some invisible tits?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci