Photo

WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE SEEN IN LB BAR ?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 newballs

newballs
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

So guy's,what's the craziest thing you have ever seen in a Ladyboy bar ??

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

trust me...have seen it all... :D

nothing shocks me anymore... :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

I saw someone pay his bin without checking! Sorry, as Batman says, if you've been here for any length of time, nothing surprises anymore. Unless it's a BIB doing his/her job.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

I saw someone pay his bin without checking! Sorry, as Batman says, if you've been here for any length of time, nothing surprises anymore. Unless it's a BIB doing his/her job.

thinking about it....

one thing iwe never seen in a bar in Thailand....

A cop refuse a bribe... :D

• thailover57 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 Sebastian Tombs

Sebastian Tombs
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

thinking about it....

one thing iwe never seen in a bar in Thailand....

A cop refuse a bribe... :D

Just as in many other less developed countries, the police candidates consider the bribes part of the remuneration package, and so do the planners who set their salaries, like waiters in American restaurants. So it is not simply greed or low morals amongst the policemen, it is an entire system.

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#6 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

About the best bar story I can come up with is a rather typical one. You walk into a LB bar sit down with a cutie and just begin to chat her up, when a veteran LB, who you've never seen before, comes over and pretends you are old friends.

A conversation in Thai between the two occurs, and I can only assume the more veteran LB bluffs the younger one into thinking that I am her customer.

I've had that happen a couple of times, that I've noticed, and probably a few times that I haven't. It happens so quickly, you can easily miss it.

If they see you approaching the bar, it can even happen before you get inside, because I've seen an LB get busted on the bluff by the rest of the crew.

The funniest room episode that I've seen was a LB that tried using my hydrocortisone cream as toothpaste.
  • FRONT242 and Hard News like this

#7 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:22 PM

Could've been worse, Preparation H!

#8 newballs

newballs
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

trust me...have seen it all... :D

nothing shocks me anymore... :mrgreen:

I was hoping for a few juicy details!!!!

#9 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

A  man in a dress, i was shocked ;)

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

#10 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

Okay, I went to a bar on Soi 8 years ago hoping to find a lady I'd spent time with, no, not there. Walk a few paces to (apparently) a famous bar and played pool with a lovely. Spent three days with the LB there(Fern) and was happy - see her living arrangements ( three LB's) wanted my cock. Stupid me. Should've dropped the trou and enjoyed. Still one of my best experiences!
  • newballs likes this

#11 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

About the best bar story I can come up with is a rather typical one. You walk into a LB bar sit down with a cutie and just begin to chat her up, when a veteran LB, who you've never seen before, comes over and pretends you are old friends.

A conversation in Thai between the two occurs, and I can only assume the more veteran LB bluffs the younger one into thinking that I am her customer.

I've had that happen a couple of times, that I've noticed, and probably a few times that I haven't. It happens so quickly, you can easily miss it.

If they see you approaching the bar, it can even happen before you get inside, because I've seen an LB get busted on the bluff by the rest of the crew.

Actually happened to me with Annys during her second coming.

#12 wiild1

wiild1
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:03 PM

the wildest /and sexiest) thing that has happened to me in a bar was in soi 6 pattaya the last week.  I was having drinks and getting to know a super sexy busty girl in on one the sofas, kissing, drinking groping, she pulled out my cock, drank more, pulled out her cock, drank more, she sucking me, teasing....back to drinking, more flirting.....  all this in the public room, although not much people around...  super sexy.  then she sat atop of me and there in the public room she pushed my cock indide of her ass and we fucked a little while kissing......then I pulled out without cumming and continued drinking and flirting. 

• Daveking likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci