a man cut in slices

• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#1 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

This is a trip I could not afford to take and its blowing up in my face. My one true loves ass, it seems, has been through hell and back in the two months since I put it through hell and back. I mean she's shitting blood, does anyone know any remedies for this. I don't know what to do. Or say or how to proceed.

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

My first guess is hemorrhoids and while it is usually not serious, you can lose enough blood to become faint and weak.

Best to take her to a clinic, if it is a big enough vein that is ruptured the doctor might think it is worthwhile to do a procedure to cut the ruptured vein out.

Of course, you have probably figured out that sticking your cock up there isn't doing anything to alleviate the symptoms.

Good luck!
  • tanewi likes this

#3 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

You really cant say you know a man until you've fucked his son in his shoes. That's all you need to know about how I'm getting on here in the land of smiles. I'm in the country right now but im gonna catch a flight back to krung thep tomorrow. I'm getting ready to head home. Lost a tooth the other day. Better here than back home. Been fucking my brains out. cream pie city !!!!

Attached Files

• hard and khaosphere like this

#4 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

So I was staying at her grandmas house in the village and for some reason her estranged father was there sleeping in a tent outside of the house. This made me feel a little funny deep down in my gut. What's this guy thinking. What's he want. How can I face him knowing that im fucking his son up the ass while he's sleeping in a tent outside. This guys a Yaba head just look at him she even said so herself. Hes got a sleeping problem he walks around outside the house at all hours of the night. I went to take a piss and catch my breath I was getting my dick sucked she said take a towel but I didn't listen. I was butt ass naked and went to the toilet and the dude saw me. I still had a hard on. He made this anguished moan , I stopped in my tracks I thought someone was taking a shit but it was him outside looking at me through the fence. I had no idea I grabbed a towel and opened the gate and he was standing there with a cigarette in his mouth. He said" its hot isn't it" I said yeah i didn't know what to do so I fumbled around and slipped on a pair of sandals that were outside. When I went back to where I was sleeping I told her what happened. She wasnt to happy. I convinced her to fuck in the toilet. She said she didnt feel comfortable doing it with her dad outside but I wasnt hearing it. When she got to the toilet and was cleaning her ass she asked me why I was wearing her dads sandals.
  • Moo Yung, tanewi, Josh69 and 9 others like this

#5 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

Only in Thailand.. I've got myself in some weird and messed up situations here, but you seem to outdo me.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#6 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

This is hilarious (for me but obviously not you)! Thanks for sharing.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#7 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

We were in kanchanburi and we were cruising around on the motorbike it was around midnight and we had nothing to do and i thought to myself it would be so awesome if I managed to get a blowjob on the bridge over the river Kwai. I pull up and there were a few thais hanging out but the bridge was completely isolated not a soul in site. I thought this is to good to be true. I take her hand and say lets go for a walk. She can tell im up to no good and begrudgingly follows me. We get half way across the bridge and I politely say cmon baby suck my dick just a little bit cmon. She runs off the bridge and I see 2 plain clothed policeman walk by looking at me one gives me a smile as if to say I oughtta lock you up. I get back on the bike and realize im pretty drunk. It takes all I got to play it cool and drive off without swerving all over the place.
  • Surin Nix, strobriand and flotsam1 like this

#8 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

Sounds like quite an adventure. You were lucky that the cops were cool on the bridge. Keep it going its a fun read :)

#9 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

How much would you say is a fair amount to send a ladyboy staying in issan every month. She has no job and she's living with her grandma. She lives in the country. Anyone ever kinda sponsored a ladyboy. I need a little context here.

#10 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

I won't be able to go back for 6 months . I couldn't sleep a wink at night if i knew she was smoking ice and godforbid freelancing in the streets.

#11 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:05 AM

Sponsorship for a ladyboy? For me it is a no brainer - Don't do it ;)

But hey there a lots of ways to throw away money, so if it makes you feel good - Enjoy

• yung havok and jaybee111 like this

#12 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:17 AM

But if it makes you feel good 5000 baht would put her on pay parity with rice cutters taking it easy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci