5 star LB friendly resorts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mickk21

Mickk21
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Hi all I'm new to this forum and been coming to Phuket for years, always only been ST with my LB fun in Phuket and was wondering if there are any 4 or 5 start resorts that accept LB. I tryed Graceland once and they wouldn't allow us in. Thanks all

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Royal Phawadee Resort is 100% ok

BYD Lofts are ok if you check in with one.

Not so sure about some of the others. Most get a bit sniffy, and don't want bargirls or LBs in the place.

#3 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:00 AM

BYD Lofts are ok if you check in with one.

Maybe they changed their LB policy recently, but in October 2012 they were accepting LBs as only overnight guests.

If you take a LB to BYD Lofts, you must be sure your chosen one is not crazy or will not become crazy in the room. The room equipment is quite expensive - e.g. there are two 40'' flatscreen TVs. You will be asked for an imprint of your credit card and you will be responsible for any damage done in the room. They do not care if the damage was done by you or your companion.

The hotel staff treats ladyboys correctly. If they are used to a LB who was their guest several times already, the hotel staff treats her nicely.

AFAIK, there is a competition among LBs in C&D about being taken to hi-so hotels in Patong. BYD Lofts, Impiana, and La Flora are considered as top. However, Impiana and La Flora openly frown upon LBs, plus they charge quite an expensive joiner fee (2000 baht or more). There are not many LBs from C&D who were invited for a night in one of those hotels, not speaking about a longer stay in them.

Nick Bullseye

#4 Mickk21

Mickk21
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Thanks guys. Anyone know if the Merlin Beach Resort accepts LB

#5 bumgooh

bumgooh
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

Would like to confirm Nick's BYD assessment: normaly no problem to keep a girl with you
Neither ST or overnight. My understanding has been that they would charge a fee in case of two or more girls. Never faced any problems.

Other possibilities:

Bangla Suites - no problems, no fees

The KEE - no fees, but in case you will be joined during your stay you have to insist that they add your girl to your booking. That works. Of course, no costs but it depends on the girl.
According to the staff they have a policy in place allowing female guests but no men or LBs...

regards,
Bumgooh
  • Moo Yung likes this

#6 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Yes, BYD is fine re LB's, at least it was last month when I was there.

Few years ago I stayed in the Banyan Tree at Laguna and they were OK when I took an LB back, not sure now though.

#7 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:44 AM

I have found hotels resort attitude to lboys is directly dependent on how the lboy looks. If she's pissed, high whatever with tits hanging out and speaking loudly in a shrill voice it's a no no.
If she is like one of the many acceptable lboys who have jobs etc. and try to just be a "woman" no problem.
Let's face it even a GG pissed and looking like a hooker will be frowned upon.

When I am meeting a lboy from TF as an example and were going out somewhere for dinner before bonking her butt off I actually tell her to dress down andwitth heaps of compliments about her style etc. in her TF photos.
Never a problem getting her into a hotel if she acts "normal" and that includes the Hyatt Erawan.
  • jfrank likes this

#8 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:16 AM

This is like paying $1000 for a night for a suite, but not getting wifi in the room :( most inconvenient and annoying :) why not just go to a LB friendly normal place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci