• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

Ever find yourself stuck or in an awkward situation and need a getaway? Of course you could always say something and leave. But in some certain situations you need a different kind of exit strategy and appear normal to whom even you’re trying to get away from at the same time.

Well, if you have an android phone there is an app that could come handy. It’s called “Call Assistance”. There are other apps but this one works every time and I’m impressed with its features set. Custom caller name, custom fake number, SMS, time/date, call intervals, play a pre-recorded audio after you answer, timers, authentic phone log and other cool tweaks. I’m sure there is a similar app for iPhone users but I haven’t checked.

Enjoy.

• lostchild, batman4ever, ABDUMANAP and 3 others like this

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I always used to just go to the bathroom and set the alarm to go off with my ringtone and pretend to be on the phone, but you had to be careful not to let them see the display of your phone.

That App allows you to up the subterfuge to a whole new level. :)

That reminds me of a girl I used to date that I parted with on bad terms. To get back at me, anytime a guy that she wasn't interested in, asked for her phone number in a bar, she would give them my number with instructions to call later that night.

After I figured out what was going on, I started saying shit like, "Oh, she is here but can't speak to you because I've got my cock in her mouth." Most would just hang up, but a few would threaten to kick my ass and curse me.

That went on for months, and a couple of guys were very persistent and would not accept the fact that they had been given a fake number and keep calling all night.

One clown was convinced that I had stolen her phone and kept calling for three days, when I finally explained to him that she was a pissed off ex-girlfriend and was giving my phone number out to every jackass she met in a bar, he started begging me for her real number, I never gave it to him.

In retrospect, she played a fucking excellent mind game on me, because I started wanting her again and eventually started going out with her again until it went sour for good.
  • MrDragon, thailover57, ABDUMANAP and 1 other like this

#3 knoblicker

knoblicker
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

I just take my false teeth out and give them a rinse in my sangsom n coke, the ladyboy next to me  more often than not takes off very quickly.
That is apart from Jane at So What Bar, she just shove's me up those stairs to the short time room. :whistle:

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#4 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Always updated hentai photo blog :
<Link removed>

This guy is really trying his luck !

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

This guy is really trying his luck !

The original post you quoted has since been removed, hence the link in your quote has been edited-out too.

Thanks  ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci