• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#13 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

That was one weird post...

I am imagining a few empty bottles of gin rolling around his desk as he composed that masterpiece.
  • batman4ever likes this

#14 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

I am imagining a few empty bottles of gin rolling around his desk as he composed that masterpiece.

Is that our Christmas present ? :argh: :loco:

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#15 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

Just go away Boom. No one here wants to read your crap. Why can't you understand that? You are not wanted here. You aren't fooling anybody by creating a new profile. Just go away and find another forum to trash.

• Swedeman007 and swedeman07 like this

#16 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

Just go away Boom. No one here wants to read your crap. Why can't you understand that? You are not wanted here. You aren't fooling anybody by creating a new profile. Just go away and find another forum to trash.

bear over with us... i was without my computer for 24 hours due to tech. problems...but ill promish that we will keep on banning all of his profiles whenever he makes new... 8)

• thailover57, jaybee111 and swedeman07 like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#17 Sputnik

Sputnik
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

Any ideas where Moo is working these days (2014)?

As an admirer rather than a "monger", I am happy for her if she feels more "complete" in her life after the surgery.

She is an angel.

#18 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

I've always thought Moo was beautiful.

I remember several years ago she went to jail for awhile and thought she even looked good with the buzz cut they gave her in the jail.

You're right, Spyder.  She was quite beautiful even with the shaven head.  I was part of the gang that contributed to the fund that Franck started to pay her fine and help her out.  There was always a question as to whether or not he actually passed on any of that money.  I also hope that she's happy with her new identity as a full-fledged woman.  Good luck to her.

Actually living the dream.

#19 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

I was part of the gang that contributed to the fund that Franck started to pay her fine and help her out.  There was always a question as to whether or not he actually passed on any of that money.

I think it's a safe bet that a large chunk of that money never made it past the Portuguese Pirate's palm. 

• batman4ever likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#20 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

I think it's a safe bet that a large chunk of that money never made it past the Portuguese Pirate's palm. 

Haha.  I'm afraid that you're absolutely right.

Actually living the dream.

#21 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

What about the other Moo, from Guess Bar, I never heard of her after all the changes at Guess Bar.

My trips to LOS have become very few and far between due to changing circumstanes, but I will be passing through (16-19 September), it would be good to find out if she still has the T shirt I lent her two years ago :harhar:

When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

What about the other Moo, from Guess Bar, I never heard of her after all the changes at Guess Bar.
My trips to LOS have become very few and far between due to changing circumstanes, but I will be passing through (16-19 September), it would be good to find out if she still has the T shirt I lent her two years ago 2%20Raised%20eyebrows.gif

HELLO my old drinking partner :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if iam there at the same time we should book rooms together...the beers in YOUR fridge tasted so good last time :lol: :lol:

nice to see you back :)

• patrick likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#23 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

HELLO my old drinking partner :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if iam there at the same time we should book rooms together...the beers in YOUR fridge tasted so good last time :lol: :lol:

nice to see you back :)

Still got fond memories of you barging in on Mimi an me to help empty my mini bar.

I'ts been 18 month since I had a couple of (solo) nights in Los. Going to the UK with my beloved at the end of August, she will stay a month, but I will be coming home early, so just 60 hrs on the ground in Patts, maybe I will have to ignore the age old advice and make a list.

I know you are a Phuket lad these days, but if your sneaky few days in Patts coincided with mine that would be spiffing :clapclap:

Give Oh  a big hello from me, my old squeeze, Lek is still somewhere in soi  Croc I believe :angel: .

When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#24 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

iam in Los withinn 4 weeks from now...both Phuket,Pattaya,Chiangmai, and Bangkok is on my schedule :)

and Yes..Lek is working in soi croc as a mamasan...she looks like always...dont seems a day older :notworthy:

will give Oh a kiss from you :butterfly:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci