Photo

Dave The Rave Bangkok - GoGo Bar Photos, Videos & More!

Dave The Rave GoGo Guru Bangkok gogo bars Thai gogo girls Nana Plaza Soi Cowboy Patpong Thai ladyboys sexy Thai girls

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#1 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Attached File  Dave The Rave Header.jpg   56.53KB   9 downloads

Welcome to the wacky world of Dave The Rave aka the GoGo Guru. I am happy to be working in association with Ladyboy Forum or "LBF" as I refer to it.

Some of you may know of my Thailand nightlife website and others may know me personally. As a photojournalist I report a lot about Nana Plaza, which has been my home for the past 15 years. By being on location daily I have the opportunity to take photos and visit the gogo bars very regularly. Therefore, I am often the first guy to get the scoop on the latest news from Nana Plaza.

The two links below are my Thailand nightlife blog and my Facebook Fan Page. Thanks for your time and I will endeavour to provide you with information and entertainment. Cheers! 

• Moo Yung, batman4ever, tabac747 and 1 other like this

Visit My Bangkok Blog - Dave The Rave Bangkok

Visit My Facebook Fan Page - Bangkok Nightlife

#2 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

The current blog post is dedicated to you guys on Ladyboy Forum. There is a photo on Dave The Rave Bangkok of a gorgeous ladyboy from a gogo bar in Nana Plaza. Enjoy! 

• Moo Yung likes this

#3 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

A pair of lovely ladyboys from Cascade

Attached File  CascadeGoGoBarNanaPlaza.jpg   50.71KB   29 downloads

• portia.t and girish like this

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

The two links below are my Thailand nightlife blog and my Facebook Fan Page. Thanks for your time and I will endeavour to provide you with information and entertainment. Cheers!

Welcome aboard! FWIW for those of us using the white background board instead of black background the yellow font is very hard to read.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#5 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

Welcome aboard! FWIW for those of us using the white background board instead of black background the yellow font is very hard to read.

Thanks Xyzzy for pointing that out. Admin will look at another colour option. Cheers!

#6 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

GoGo Guru Blog Post  -  Angelwitch 2 Halloween Thriller Dance Show

This is a great YouTube Video of the Angelwitch 2 Showgirls performing Michael Jackson's Thriller in Nana Plaza outside Lollipop GoGo Bar. You often find that the best Show Choreographers are ladyboys, because they have such imagination and creativity. Enjoy!

#7 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Bangkok Hangover Tour Visits Cascade GoGo Bar

Last night another bunch of daring foreign travelers visited Nana Plaza, as part of a Bangkok Hangover Tour. A compulsory visit is to one of the ladyboy gogo bars, as ladyboys were featured in the popular Hangover 2 movie filmed on location in Bangkok.

A lot tend to choose the easy option and visit Obsession GoGo Bar for a quick drink and then, go to Angelwitch Rock Dancers to watch professionally choreographed shows. This time they chose to visit Cascade GoGo Bar, which is now rightly getting the exposure it deserves.

Attached File  Bangkok-Hangover-Tour-Nana-Plaza.jpg   76.02KB   26 downloads  

• portia.t likes this

#8 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Ladyboys Dancing In Lollipop GoGo Bar

You may not know that Lollipop GoGo Bar in Nana Plaza has a few ladyboys among the majority of gogo girls. Just thought it is worth a mention. There are less than 10 ladyboys but it is another gogo bar you can visit. Lollipop is located towards the entrance to Nana Plaza, there is a HUGE sign that the partially sighted could spot! 

#9 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

NANA BEER GARDEN PARTY & COUPLES DOUBLES POOL COMPETITION

Nana Beer Garden in 
Nana Plaza is Hosting an Anniversary Party this coming Wednesday, November 27th. From 7:00 PM bottles of Chang Beer will be only 80 baht, while the promotional Chang Beer lasts. Also, there is a 9 Ball Couples Doubles Pool Competition starting at 7:00 PM. Teams will consist of guys 'n' gals with an entry fee of 500 baht per team. Chang Beer are sponsoring the event with a trophy and 5,000 baht for the winners, 3,000 baht for 2nd place and 1,000 baht for 3rd and 4th place. If you want to enter please contact Tee on 089-674-4398.

#10 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

NANA PLAZA BEER GARDEN ANNIVERSARY PARTY

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27th

CHANG BEER SPECIAL 80 BAHT 

Attached File  dvr_bg_PARTY.jpg   31.08KB   3 downloads

• admin and Moo Yung like this

#11 eltel

eltel
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

Ladyboys Dancing In Lollipop GoGo Bar

You may not know that Lollipop GoGo Bar in Nana Plaza has a few ladyboys among the majority of gogo girls. Just thought it is worth a mention. There are less than 10 ladyboys but it is another gogo bar you can visit. Lollipop is located towards the entrance to Nana Plaza, there is a HUGE sign that the partially sighted could spot! 

They are 'post-op' as opposed to 'pre-op' found in the other lb bars in Nana aren't they?

#12 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

They are 'post-op' as opposed to 'pre-op' found in the other lb bars in Nana aren't they?

Yes eltel, I will double check but it looks like "designer vagina" as opposed to "beaver with a lever" :D  

• dixon cox likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dave The Rave, GoGo Guru, Bangkok gogo bars, Thai gogo girls, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Thai ladyboys, sexy Thai girls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci