• LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:36 PM

She was there last month.

#386 baldieboy

baldieboy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:30 AM

Anybody know if "lights out" Janet still works?

#387 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:10 AM

This place is a ladyboy smorgasboard :) , its like landing on another planet going inside . Definately not a place to hang for drinks , but feckin hell what a lineup of hotties .
  • MrDragon likes this

#388 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

Rumour mill suggests Charades has dumped a heap of staff & things not looking real bright . Anyone know anything ???

#389 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:26 PM

Rumour mill suggests Charades has dumped a heap of staff & things not looking real bright . Anyone know anything ???

The owner has capped the number of girls at 40.   So they cleaned out a lot of girls registered but who hardly ever came in and also approx: 30 others who did come in.     It was explained to me by the mamasan that they have kept the 40 most barfined girls. 

I was in there on Sunday night and to be honest, it looked pretty much the same.  However this was a Sunday which is normally a quiet night, so maybe far fewer barfines and thus more girls around.      Aircon was working really well though, the bar was like sitting in a fridge which at this hot time of year is a welcome benefit.  

• Platapuss likes this

#390 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:14 AM

Thanks for the info , seems like it's on the slide then .

#391 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

The owner has capped the number of girls at 40.   So they cleaned out a lot of girls registered but who hardly ever came in and also approx: 30 others who did come in.     It was explained to me by the mamasan that they have kept the 40 most barfined girls. 

I was in there on Sunday night and to be honest, it looked pretty much the same.  However this was a Sunday which is normally a quiet night, so maybe far fewer barfines and thus more girls around.      Aircon was working really well though, the bar was like sitting in a fridge which at this hot time of year is a welcome benefit.

Rumor has it that the Crown Group (Charades owner, along with other bars in the plaza) is having financial problems. Maybe the cuts were to trim costs...and clearing out the uglies should make for a more pleasant experience.

#392 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

Was there a couple of times two weeks ago. Haven't seen really ugly ones apart,maybe, two... (Maybe suiting somebody's else taste, of course), still there was a bit more than half a dozen probably not getting high scores.
The offer is far bigger then the demand, as you can't count more than a dozen customers at any given time. Numbers pretty common with GG gogo's, I would say. The question is, and I can't judge, how was it some 5-7 years ago?
Is NEP becoming more like Soi Cowboy and Amsterdam's RLD with more visitors browsing around like tourists than real customers or end users?
One evening I saw a group of approximately ten young guys (Japanese? Surely asian) with a guide. Visiting the sex zoo?

#393 tery84vx

tery84vx
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:34 PM

Is pinky still there?

#394 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:14 PM

I was in Cascade on Friday night and pretty much everything operating as normal.   Certainly no shortage of hot talent and the bar itself was busy with customers.      The word on the street is the cap on 40 girls has been lifted already and numbers set to increase agan.      Aircon was still working well.   

• jaybee111 likes this

#395 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

Thanks for that update mardhi. Glad to hear things are pretty much normal there.

#396 Vincent law

Vincent law
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

Hi is Pai still there? And what is her no in cascades?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photos, videos, nana plaza, ladyboys, gogo bars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci