• 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:53 AM

Some seriously hot birds in that bar.  

#759 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:21 AM

Recent pics from CIB of some of the girls.

Attached Files

• goodenough likes this

#760 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:26 AM

A few more pics.

30+ girls working everyday in CIB.  Open from 4pm until very late. We open earlier and close later than all the rest.     

Remember 31st October for Halloween,  June (Owner) birthday party and Volleyball party all rolled into one huge party.     

21st November is the bar 2nd Anniversary party

31st December is our special Happy New Year party for all our friends and girls.   

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Leftcoaster, Christopheje and 2 others like this

#761 ttlb

ttlb
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:01 PM

much lovely girl in this bar. Any advice for top active lbs from this bar, I have never been to this place but it's time to go. Thanks, for any suggesttion.

#762 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:48 PM

Great pics.  Always a good time when visit this place.

#763 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:08 PM

Hey there Guys,

Always a collection of such beautiful ladies in this place.Can anyone please advise me as to the names of the two stunners together in the last 2 pictures. I think the first lady is Jijee? The second lady is....??? I will be keen to look them up should they be there next time im in BKK. Thanks :thumbs:

#764 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

Hey there Guys,

Always a collection of such beautiful ladies in this place.Can anyone please advise me as to the names of the two stunners together in the last 2 pictures. I think the first lady is Jijee? The second lady is....??? I will be keen to look them up should they be there next time im in BKK. Thanks :thumbs:

The one on the left is Fiat.

#765 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:11 AM

Hey there Guys,

The one on the right is Sabrina

#766 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

This weekend, we will take 15 girls from CIB to play at the Charity LBWVB in Pattaya.    This is about a third of our staff in Bangkok.     We have 5 girls in the team and are taking 10 girls for be Cheerleader and support the CIB team.   This is the team of support girls we are taking:-

Na, Angie,Beem, Ming, Aily, Nan, Jam, Amy, Nam, Natty

We have been asked what we will be doing either side of the Volleyball.   Generous customer has barfined the entire group to go and enjoy Issan Pub so we can enjoy, have fun and relax.    

Hope to see you on Saturday   :cheer:  :cheer:  

Attached Files

#767 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:37 PM

I like the one in the pink ( 3rd pic from the bottom) , anyone know her name ?

#768 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:14 AM

Love this bar, had a great few days there last year. So good that I never bothered going to the Nana.

If anybody is looking for a very discreet lb friendly hotel nearby, le fenix on Soi 11 is perfect.

The reception is on the first floor & you can take a lift in the car park straight to your floor.

There's even a short cut you can take from the bar so you don't have to go out on the main road.

Is Bee still working at Check in Bar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci