Check In Bar, Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#673 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

I love being drunk! Come to the site and have no clue what's going on! I feel a Hall&Oats song coming on....Sara Smile....

Fair enough, But which one?

#674 jnrawdon

jnrawdon
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:42 PM

Fair enough, But which one?

It's the title song on the album "Sara Smile"!

#675 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:24 PM

Thank you! Thought I was in a different dimension for a moment!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#676 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 04:44 AM

You have to be drunk to listen to Hall & Oates....
  • Spyder Rocket likes this

#677 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:33 AM

You have to be drunk to listen to Hall & Oates....

And really old!
  • Platapuss likes this

#678 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

This girl has been in CIB for a week or so.  A BM was hitting up on her while she was talking/interviewing with June.   I and the guys I was with then left and I did not give it another thought until I popped in the bar on Friday night last.      Chatting with 2 other BM's through a couple of hours and we witnessed her being barfined twice in that time.    Fast forward a few hours once we had returned from a visit to NEP and Chaos 9.  So back at CIB circa 2.30am, we see her walking out with another BM.    So she struck it 3 times lucky on Friday.    When you see her, you would not be surprised.    

Goes by the name of Ging and/or Everest !!!!   I believe she worked at Cascade before, but she does not strike me as a complete newbie. For a start she has silicone tits already and her English ability is quite OK.   Maybe someone else knows something about her?

Attached Files

• cranmer and Platapuss like this

#679 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

In this picture she reminds me a bit of Audrey Hepburn.

#680 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:52 AM

This girl has been in CIB for a week or so.  A BM was hitting up on her while she was talking/interviewing with June.   I and the guys I was with then left and I did not give it another thought until I popped in the bar on Friday night last.      Chatting with 2 other BM's through a couple of hours and we witnessed her being barfined twice in that time.    Fast forward a few hours once we had returned from a visit to NEP and Chaos 9.  So back at CIB circa 2.30am, we see her walking out with another BM.    So she struck it 3 times lucky on Friday.    When you see her, you would not be surprised.    

Goes by the name of Ging and/or Everest !!!!   I believe she worked at Cascade before, but she does not strike me as a complete newbie. For a start she has silicone tits already and her English ability is quite OK.   Maybe someone else knows something about her?

wow ,, what a cutey , hope she is still around on my next visit .
  • Kitl likes this

#681 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:35 AM

wow ,, what a cutey , hope she is still around on my next visit .

This bar has always delivered on new talent, I doubt anything much will change anytime soon.  

#682 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:12 AM

Spent some time in this bar in September & I have to say that it's a hassle free bar with friendly girls minus the hard sell. Will be my first point of call on my. next trip to Bangkok. Nice to be able to go into an Lb bar & just relax & make a considered decision without being constantly hassled by the girls or an overly forceful Mamasan. Great spot with beautiful girls. I always liked Cascades previously but have read recently that it's down to about 20 lb,s Does anyone have any updated info on changes or otherwise to Cascades / Charades? I mean where the hell did they come up with this unbelievably stupid change of name... Charades, what the fuck were they thinking? Got a reputation & a solid business model so obviously it needs changing. Unbelievable. Still TIT...

#683 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:57 PM

Does anyone have any updated info on changes or otherwise to Cascades / Charades? I mean where the hell did they come up with this unbelievably stupid change of name... Charades, what the fuck were they thinking? Got a reputation & a solid business model so obviously it needs changing. Unbelievable. Still TIT...

I heard at the end of March the owner cut the staff by 30 or 40 as it was always packed with LBs and not many customers.  However there were still plenty of staff when I stopped by last weekend.

The name change happened after the military coup.  Businesses must now go by the official name that the business is licensed under, or go thru an expensive and messy legal route to officially change the name..  Apparently their license says Charades but they were doing business as Cascades for a long time.

• Skyblue likes this

#684 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:22 AM

I was checking out photos on CIB Facebook . This gurl below is soo feckin hott i think .

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci