• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#469 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:46 PM

:cheer: Special Party date :cheer: 

Saturday 4th April our first year celebration of being in our bigger air conditioned bar.    Thank all you guys for keep help and support us.   This will be very special party and we hope you can come and have fun with us.   

Check!
  • CIB BKK likes this

#470 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

I can tell you Saturday is [faux] leather nite...along with Friday's uni-student nite...Are two of my favorites. They also have blue lame and gold lame dress mites, which are also very sexy.

What's with the guy and his rabbit too? Saw him for the first time last nite but the girls told me he comes in most every nite...yeah, this wierd looking older dude and his long-haired white rabbit that he holds and strokes in his lap...so funny. The girls says he never barfines any of them but just comes there with his rabbit and drinks...and I thought I was wierd! I guess it's his "emotional support" rabbit.

Now Sara is a girl I could settle down with...probably one of the most beautiful ladyboys I've ever seen. She really has no flaws...beautiful face with a killer smile, legs that go on forever, nice ass, and perfect sized tits. Everything about her is perfect and symmetrical. The only mystery to me is what size gun she wears...hope to clear up that mystery soon.

I can vouch for Naum having new boobs...as they're still a little tender after only 11 days and couldn't take the full Jonnie treatment. Nice to see these girls (Nan, Naum, and Jam (from what she tells me) getting breasts proportional to their body sizes and not freakishly large sizes. I recall Naum telling me hers were 400cc and Nan's being 350, which is fine for these girls as they are not that large in stature. They also had the more natural female placement of the implants ( not sure if this is the sub or supra muscle placement) with a natural slope to the breast and not the prominant "bolt-on" look some choose to get.

Jam is also very slight of stature and 350-400 would look perfect on her.

Check!

I just wanted to check and see if my multi-quote function was working, so I tried it on the last five posts made.

Check.

#471 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:02 PM

Jum - many photo of best dancer in our Minnie Mouse team

Attached Files

• batman4ever, Gyi and worldtourist67 like this

#472 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:29 PM

You never know who you find in one of the dark corner of Check-in Bar

Maybe Som or Noey

Attached Files

• Attached File  Jan1.jpg   146.19KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  Jan2.jpg   85.12KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  Jan3.jpg   119.42KB   0 downloads

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Spyder Rocket and 1 other like this

#473 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:35 PM

Nuoy and Som surely set you blood racing to the appropriate part of your anatomy. How are they booth in the loom remains to be seen. Maybe in 15 days I'll be in better position to comment . in meantime any experience from seniors ? Especially about Jam who is relatively new in the team any tit bits about them welcome.
CIB nice pics of naughty girls. Great as usual.

#474 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

God Nuoy's got a body to kill for.

#475 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

We style is to have 25 girl + turn up and work everyday in the bar.    We are open from 4pm when 8 girl working and more come in between 6-7pm.   we close around 2-3am depending on customer and what police say.       Girls working are always coming and going - this just the nature of Ladyboy working in bars, but these photo give idea how many girl we have at anytime. 

We style is for a fun lively bar which is fully air conditioned inside and has large outside area for smokers.    We have 2 pool tables.  Directly upstairs from the bar is a 24 room hotel with short time rooms.   To access the hotel, we have our own entrance, you do not need to walk on the street to get to the hotel rooms.    

We hope to see you soon.

Attached Files

• MrDragon, thailover57, jonnieb and 4 others like this

#476 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:31 PM

Please welcome JIB to Check-In Bar, start work today

Attached Files

• batman4ever likes this

#477 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

Please welcome another new Girl at CIB, Minney.    Maybe tomorrow have another staff name Mouse coming to work  :)  :)

Attached Files

• jaybee111 and Spyder Rocket like this

#478 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:57 PM

Thanks for all the updates @ CIB BKK

#479 manpower

manpower
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:08 PM

WARNING TO ALL.

Becareful with your drinks bill in your little jar they will rip you off blind.

You have been warned hopefully fatso behind the counter reads this and does the right thing by her customers.

#480 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

I'm hoping you didn't get the 114,000 baht bill at the karaoke bar up north!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci