• 735 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:28 AM

how is hua hin theese days

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

If I had to blow up my own bed I'd be be too fucked to even contemplate a fuck.

The girls aren't there for the lurve or the safety of your mossie net.

Stay home mate...it's safer & cheaper. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

Is it really that bad in Hua Hin now?

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hua Hin is great...I was probably having a dig at Boomers. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 marsh12

marsh12
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

i like this topic its good i like it.....
expensive leather jackets expensive leather jackets
ktm rallye jacket ktm rallye jacket

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Welcome to the forum mate. :clapclap:

#7 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

I'm enjoying it here.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Good to hear that buddy...stop by Suki bar and say hi to Ellie... :blush:

Attached Files

#9 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Good to hear that buddy...stop by Suki bar and say hi to Ellie... :blush:

I might just have to drop in petesie. :-)

I have boomdraw on ignore so I actually have to make an effort to read his posts. Hua Hin is as it always has been since I've been coming here a few years. More a tourist town for Europeans (lots of north EU) than a monger scene. The one LB bar Caddyshack is still here and can be hit of miss. I pulled a good one from there Wednesday night. A couple of bars with more than one LB but mostly just one or no LBs in the various bars.

Great place to bring a LB with you. OK for a single guy trolling for LBs if not in serious butterfly mode. Would be tough for a group of LB hunters to find enough selection. Seemingly pretty much nothing has noticeably changed here in the last two years. At least in the tourist part of town.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

I've only been in Caddyshack a couple of times and was a bit underwhelmed. Like you say there is a few knocking about the beer bars but not the volume we are used to in the mainstream fleshpots.

A good change to the hard sell regime though and a welcome respite. :D

#11 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

What is with all the bikers in Hua Hin?

I am guessing they are not a criminal motorcycle club, but they dress that way with all the chains and leather vests and play the tough guy act. I was last there in July 2012, and I don't know if they are a normal fixture.

They seemed to show up in the bar district; while it is easy enough to check bin and move to another bar, the area is rather compact and you'll invariably see them again.

#12 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

What is with all the bikers in Hua Hin?

I don't recall seeing a lot of bikers on my three trips. But I'll tell you tomorrow or a bit after. Maybe you were there at the same time as a rally? They do have biker rallies around Thailand.
  • Spyder Rocket likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci