Sensations Bar

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#1 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

Scott & Paeng's bar is called 'Sensations' in 'Action Street'.

Opening party on the 14th of June, all are welcome!

Attached Files

• makaban likes this

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

Im struggling with that map, it looks 20 years old.
so, you would walk up soi bukheow from the market end, and its on the left before which soi.?
in a complex, or on its own.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#3 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

Im struggling with that map, it looks 20 years old.
so, you would walk up soi bukheow from the market end, and its on the left before which soi.?
in a complex, or on its own.?

Yes that's right Anthony, on the left, just before you come to the Soi that leads to the PBR, and the Sun View Hotel..... the yellow is action Street, the light blue is the other new bar complex "blue Rahtree" (blue ocean complex on the map).

And the dark blue is the new R-Con Blue ocean condo's, which is the only building that separates the two bar complex's.

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

Great to see another Ladyboy bar on the map though I had to use Google Maps to find you where you meant! :D

So basically it's turn right at the top of Soi Diana and keep walking for 5 minutes or so and it'll be in the Action Street bar complex on your right as you head down there... :clap clap:

A lot of us had enough bother finding Nong bar... 8)

We wish them every success though and I'll ring their bloody bell in a few weeks. :harhar: Hope Paengs stocked up with a few hotties.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

It's just that we're used to turning left at the top of Soi Diana. :D

Anyway...I'm sure we'll locate it eventually. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:42 PM

It's just that we're used to turning left at the top of Soi Diana. :D

Those of us that have fully embraced our gayness are used to banging a ricky at the end of Soi Diana... :gayf:

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

The only time I turn right at the top of Diana is to go to 18 Coins for some grub or hop a Songtaew to Tukcom...and I'm not gay, ask any ladyboy. :blush:

No doubt we'll be off for a look. :gayf:

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

It is pretty hard to miss. Even if you are as drunk as petesie. :D
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:57 AM

As the man says. :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  as1.jpg   314.1KB   5 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#10 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

Well if everyone has an idea where Action Street is here is directional photos of which & where the bar is inside the complex.

Attached Files

#11 LurSaluces

LurSaluces
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Some recent pics.

Attached Files

• ddodd likes this

#12 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

Sensations Bar

I made small video in bar. If you wonder why there is so quiet, it's because it was heavy rain and i shoot video on purpose that way those few customer who were there don't show in it. I can blur faces in video, but it's so damn slow and takes much work, so it's easier to just leave other customers away from it. Sorry if it looks like whole bar was dead. Anyway we had fun there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci