Limp Ladyboy Lovers

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Ab72415s

Ab72415s
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Oh, come on, I can't be the only one, right? There have to be some other people on this forum that think, "Wow....another Mint video...giant hard cock....OK, next?" What about the rest of us? There have to be some other members that don't like their ladyboys "rock hard," or- no offense intended- don't apologetically say "well, since she's currently taking hormones..." Maybe it takes them longer to get hard, maybe they can't cum as much, or maybe, sometimes, things just don't work properly; however, some guys (such as myself) like them, and it's about time they had a thread and got some of the adoration they deserve. Anyone else?

#2 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:11 AM

I took a LB two nights ago that was using hormones. One of the largest pair of natural boobs I ever saw. She didn't even like having her cock touched as she wants to be a real lady someday . She performed quite well and I have no regrets even though not my usual type. I get some stimulation/turn on when my partner gets turned on. So that was missing to some degree. But a good time for a change of pace.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#3 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

i hate them, if i want a limp noodle that just lays there ill get a pussy, ''wow look a wet slit''. i luv hard cocks bouncing on my tummy as im rode, limp tranlastes to ''shes not into you''

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

I agree that they should have their own dedicated thread, solely to ensure I don't accidently barfine any of them. :D

Whilst I couldn't think of anything worse, I fully appreciate there are guys who like their ladyboys limp.

Meanwhile I'll keep searching for Mint's long lost sister.......I mean brother. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

• shyguyuk likes this
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

I took a LB two nights ago that was using hormones. One of the largest pair of natural boobs I ever saw. She didn't even like having her cock touched as she wants to be a real lady someday . She performed quite well and I have no regrets even though not my usual type. I get some stimulation/turn on when my partner gets turned on. So that was missing to some degree. But a good time for a change of pace.

My experience has been in a similar vein. it all seems a bit one sided the enjoyment that is. I also like to see the lb having some fun and limp dicked ladyboys don't seem to get the same level of enjoyment. In my opinion better off with a postie or pre-op with erection capabiliities
  • jake009 likes this

#6 Ab72415s

Ab72415s
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

I'm not saying you have to fall in love with them, I'm just saying that they deserve the respect and attention that the other, better-endowed ladyboys get. Furthermore, saying "if you want them too limp, why not just get a woman?" is really a bit harsh- it would be like me saying "if you want them so hard, why not just get a man?" As we all know, there are men, there are women, and then there are ladyboys, which can vary in their degree of femininity. I'm just saying that the ladyboys who are more feminine (and the guys who like them, of course) deserve recognition.

#7 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

I'm just saying that the ladyboys who are more feminine (and the guys who like them, of course) deserve recognition.

:agree: I agree.

I also agree that everyone has the right to an opinion and the right to express it here.

"if you want them too limp, why not just get a woman?" is really a bit harsh

You also need to consider the source...boomdraw always pulls no punches and is very blunt with his opinions. He still has the right to express them here.

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

You also need to consider the source...boomdraw always pulls no punches and is very blunt with his opinions. He still has the right to express them here.

IMO
Yes Mr. boomdraw is a notoriously obnoxious poster. Perhaps a new member on his second post didn't quite understand that point. Why should he? boomdraw is usually tolerated as comic relief with his attempts to dumb down the English in his posts. On most other boards IMO he would be called a troll. I was a moderator when boomdraw came on this board so I take partial blame for not trying to get him shit canned back then. I did seriously consider nuking is posts early on (when he was a troll) but others seemed to be enjoying his antics. I have since stopped seeing the humor and usefulness of most of his posts if there was really any.

This perhaps could have been a good topic as I often find myself in the company of LB lover in bars and most say they don't bottom. Not sure if that means they don't want a LB that gets hard, they just don't bottom or they lie. :harhar:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Okay, I've had my own experience with a limp noodle (mine not hers). Shit happens (usually alcohol related). I'm tolerant. Depends on the explanation. Mine or hers! LOL!

As for Boomdraw, I think he's just living for the shock. I'm not sure if he's 15 years old in his mother's basement or 55 in his mother's basement. I don't even try to figure out what he's saying anymore, just skip to the next message.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#10 Ab72415s

Ab72415s
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

I think it's still a damn good topic that merits discussion, we just need to start wearing Boomdraw blinders.

#11 hauna

hauna
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

I prefer small cocks on ladyboys

#12 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

Most people who are into LB's are into it because they like cock but not dude cock.

To each his own but a floppy flap of skin doesn't turn me on.

Like the poster above me I prefer small to medium/small cock and I prefer it hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci